We all know the feeling. Events with tiresome and tedious conversations exhausting the audience. Presentations without any purpose losing their key message. A chairman making silly jokes in vain, trying to keep the audience entertained. Which results in a loss of interest for the audience who would rather be somewhere else. This all leads to an undesirable situation which cannot be prolonged. So, what is it you desire?
“To be a good speaker, be a good listener first”
Create a never-to-be-forgotten event
You want your event, conference, or launch, to be an unforgettable experience. Don’t worry your message will be heard and you will achieve all your goals. All you need is a presenter, moderator or speaker with passion and energy. A person that takes your presentation to the next level.
I am going to help you! Every company, organization, or speaker has a story to be told. I will convey your story with passion and energy, which will engage, enthuse and move the audience. My theatre background boosts my confidence on stage. With my help, you will soon feel confident on stage too. As a moderator myself, I can be a real enhancement for your event on many different scales. In addition, I am very passionate about the following themes:
- Female leadership
- Personal development
- Human behavior
How do I stimulate the audience?
I know how to generate an energetic and positive atmosphere due to my theatre and stage experience. Hence, the audience will not lose track of your presentation. I will advise you about the composition of the event. Subsequently, we’ll create a fluent and expedient event.
How i’m going to help you
1. In an optional call or mail exchange we will explore your wishes and ideas for your event, and how I can help you as moderator or chairman.
2. I’ll send you a form with several questions about your event, the programme and my role as moderator or chairman.
3. Based on your input I will prepare a customized quotation and we can plan a meeting.
4. If it’s a match then we discuss face to face what the event will look like, and what the purpose and the program is.
5. On the basis of a detailed plan of the event, I will work on a script, or we can work it out together.
6. With your feedback I will make the finished version of the script.
7. The script for the event is ready. Time to make an impact with your event!